Saturday 22 January 2011

If it ain't broke...says Aurora

Hello fans,

Laura phoned me just before Christmas. "Aurora," she said, "I'm asking each of you to blog your new year's resolutions. I want you to let my readers know what you'd like to change about yourself in 2011".

And there lies the problem. I don't want to brag, but there's nothing about me that needs altering. I mean...I'm in great shape, I watch what I eat, buy premium beauty products and would never leave the house without make up. I'm confident, sexy, successful and have a high profile career, not to mention a great pair of boobs.

The arts programme I host on BBC Radio Sherwood Forest brings me to the attention of a wider public and I'm in constant demand for public appearances and endorsements. Wherever I go, there's a fan there with an autograph book, grateful that I'm able to shine a bit of glamour into their otherwise dull lives.

So as you see, there's absolutely nothing about me that needs altering, which is why I'm so late blogging about my plans for self-improvement during 2011. Therefore, I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing because, if it ain't broke...

Lots of love and kisses, Aurora Sheridan x x x

No comments: