Saturday 16 May 2009

Worshop success

On Saturday I did my first full day workshop for women of a certain age. To say it was a success would be an understatement. We held it in a posh hotel in Nottingham, took over two conference rooms and could have sold twice the amount of tickets. I hate to sound big-headed but they loved me.

My lectures went down a storm, particularly the one inspired by Aurora - Allure is a state of mind and not a state of undress. She gave me lots of ideas for this one but you know what she's like. I had to tone it down a bit otherwise the censor would have closed me down! They gave me a standing ovation at the end. I tell you, I nearly cried.

Who would have thought six months ago that I'd have been here doing this. How much has changed in so short a time. Hopefully, Laura will be telling you our whole story soon.

Chat again in the very near future.

Judi xxx
(motivational guru for the menopause generation - it's official!!!)

The first chapter of THE ACCIDENTAL GURU is available for free on www.lulu.com or email Laura and she'll send you a copy. If you want more, two chapters can be found for free on www.authonomy.com. We'd all love to hear what you think.

No comments: